Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feels like Spring?.. Make Spring Rolls

Today I thought I would try and tackle one of my new favorite foods. After watching many instructional videos, this is my version of Shrimp spring rolls.


The key to making these beauties is to "Get your prep station right". This is a tedious practice i learned in my Sous chef days, definitely put to practice today. You must have every ingredient cut and ready to wrap because the skins are going to keep our hands full.



Don't do like i did and get these small wrappers. They made the process even harder.

You need to wrap those suckers tight...

as soon as i got the hang of it (sort of). They were amazing tasting.

The peatnut sauce was a mixture of Thai peanut sauce (very rich), hoisin and soy sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment